So todays blog post is going to be very short, very short as in under 300 words x. What i’m going to be talking about today is basically YouTube and my Instagram update, if you want to check out my Instagram click here.
So in the picture above i recently book a weekly planner (on top) and a beautiful pink, white and golden notebook in which it says ‘Let’s Move To Paris’. Seeing this is made me want to pick it up as to all the tourist attacks at the moment in Paris.
So basically I posted this picture on Instagram and said in it that i am going to be making my account have more flat lays (such as this photo) and more pastel pictures throughout my Instagram. The only pictures i will post flat lays of are 1. stationary and 2. fashion/ fashion inspiration. This will just give my Instagram a bit of a twist every now and again. Also since it’s now December i am going to be posting christmas stuff soon and my Christmas treats video will hopefully be up this Sunday although no promises! (Sneak peek there) see? It pays to be following my blog 🙂 I am also hoping to have 2 christmas videos every week though there is one week with three uploads!
So that has put this blog post to an end. See? It was so small ❤
Any questions? Don’t be afraid to ask in the comments! x
So in today’s blog post i’m going to be doing another makeup review as most of you really enjoy my reviews. Plus they are my most liked blog posts ❤
-Very black, If you’re looking for a great black mascara go get this one.
-Very voluming, as a nice voluming effect to your lashes.
-Has a nice brush that gets all your lashes coated well and separates them pretty well.
-You can add two layers of mascara without your eyelashes getting clumpy.
-The brush has a good shape that easily gets in the liner corner.
-There brush is bendy/ flexible, the wand bends at the end of the bristles.
-Can easily get clumpy in the bottle (i believe previously i had a dud that was clumpy on the first use, or maybe was applying it wrong XD ).
Ok so i’m finding it hard to put any Cons for this mascara so i guess it’s very good! So i guess that wraps up this blog post ❤
Any questions? Don’t be afraid to leave a comment below! x
So todays blog post is on SPRING! Spring has to be one of my favourite seasons just because it’s hot enough to go swimming but also because it’s cool occasionally.
Reasons i LOVE spring:
- The flowers are amazing during spring they smell and look so beautiful.
- It’s not too hot and not too cold.
- Swimming! Spring is the perfect time for swimming because it’s warm to hot but not boiling.
- The clothes are all bright and ‘summer-y’.
- You can wear flower crowns/ headbands without looking a bit out of season.
- Skirts! I myself don’t like to wear skirts but i feel as though spring is the PERFECT because of the heat.time to wear a skirt because of the heat.
- Playsuits! i will only wear playsuits/ jumpsuits during Spring and Summer because they are loose which helps to cool down during hot weather.
- I also really enjoy wearing pink, purple, gold and neutral eye shadows during this season. But let’s face it i wear these colours all the time.
- Now for lipstick! I find that coral lipsticks with gloss over the top looks best during spring. To be honest i don’t know what makes me think this but i guess it’s like i think matte lipsticks work well for Autumn and Winter.
These are the MAIN reasons i loooove Spring! Hope you all are enjoying my blog so far <3.
See you in my next blog post!
So this blog post is going to be about my When it’s hot Essentials. What i mean when i say ‘When it’s hot’ is going to the pool. Now i don’t know about you but during the spring time i love swimming. It makes me feel a lot better in the inside and outside. I’ve always imagined myself as a mermaid since i was little and actually some of my family calls me a fish because i love swimming that much. (Do you see where i get mermaid from?). Anyway another essential is a floral or fresh mists or perfumes
When ever i spray a nice floral scented perfume or mists it makes me feel more awake and happy. I think because it’s so fresh. Now the last item that’s in this picture is a Flower Crown/ Flower Headband. This item is an essential to me because it just adds something. It can completely change a look from something a little laid back to be more fun and enjoyable. By the way these are only just a few entails for ‘When it’s Hot’ i have a TON more :).
See you in my next blog post!
Bikini: Both pieces are from Target
Mist: Terry White Chemist
Flower Crown: Big W