In this blog post i’m going to be showing you how to make this yummy treat. (It’s super easy to make you practically don’t need me even to blog about it!). But it’s Instagram worthy which is why i’m posting it 🙂
What You’ll Need:
-Fruits of your choice
The fruit i picked were
So before i go into telling you all about this yummy snack i just wanted to mention, before eating this snack i didn’t like blueberries. Now since eating this i’ve grown fonder of them. The reason i didn’t and partially still don’t like blueberries is the texture of the skin. I don’t know what it is about it but just… no. So eating this with other fruits i love and also custard just makes them 100% better! It’s also great i know nearly 100% like them because blueberries have a lot of health benefits and also has a bunch of antioxidants! So i really do recommend you try something you don’t like with something you love! ❤ And after hopefully you will like it 10x more!
- Pick what fruits you want use! (Surprisingly rockmelon works well with custard!)
- Get either yogurt or custard for your liquid base… or if you don’t want this to be a healthy treat ice cream, hehe
- Now once you have chosen your fruits, chop then up into pieces/ slices if needed.
- Put your liquid product into your bowl.
- Then for a Instagram worthy picture place your fruit in a neat pattern (obviously if wanted).
- Then Enjoy… and maybe take a Instagram picture! ❤
Your results will turn out something like this! /\
I totally think this snack is Instagram worthy and that a lot of you will love it! And of course it you are Lactose Intolerant choose your liquid base that is Lactose free! ❤
If you guys have anything you want me to make or try just tell me in the comments! ❤
Hope you enjoyed my blog post!